Women on Course is Seeking Local Market Leaders
Do you have a passion for golf, enjoy people and love planning events? If so, we have a wonderful opportunity for you!
Women on Course is seeking Local Market Leaders to help us grow our community by engaging dynamic women who enjoy the golf lifestyle. Market Leaders spend approximately 4 to 5 hours per week building member relationships, establishing and maintaining golf course partnerships, attending events and creating community awareness with the help of member ambassadors.
Desired qualifications include:
– Enjoys networking and is well-connected within the community
– Ability to build and lead a team
– Outgoing, friendly personality, highly sociable
– Self-starter, entrepreneurial-minded and driven
– Ability to be flexible and adapt to growing market and member needs
– Enthusiastic about the WOC mission
– Event planning or coordination experience
– Strong verbal and written communications, social media skills are a plus
This role is ideal for those interested in building a community and growing their network while earning extra pocket money and Market Leader perks. Market Leaders can be working professionals with a flexible schedule, active retirees, and lifestyle enthusiasts looking to gain visibility in the community. We have immediate opportunities in: Orange County, San Diego, Houston, Dallas, and Atlanta. Other new markets will be considered with the right candidate.
Please submit a brief, one page description of your skills and experience as it relates to community building, events, team building and involvement with membership organizations to email@example.com