Women on Course is Seeking Local Market Leaders
Do you have a passion for golf, enjoy people and love planning events? If so, we have a wonderful opportunity for you!
Women on Course is seeking Local Market Leaders to help us grow our community by engaging dynamic women who enjoy the golf lifestyle. Market Leaders spend approximately 4 to 5 hours per week building member relationships, establishing and maintaining golf course partnerships, attending events and creating community awareness with the help of member ambassadors.
Desired qualifications include:
– Event planning or coordination experience
– Outgoing, friendly personality, highly sociable
– Enjoys networking and is well-connected within the community
– Self-starter, entrepreneurial-minded and driven
– Ability to be flexible and adapt to growing market and member needs
– Enthusiastic about the WOC mission
– Strong verbal and written communications, social media or photography skills are a plus
This part-time position is ideal for working professionals with a flexible schedule, energetic retirees, or golf enthusiasts looking to earn extra pocket money while enjoying golf perks and gaining visibility in the community. We have immediate openings in: Dallas, Atlanta, San Francisco, San Diego, Denver, Houston, Orange County, Los Angeles and Chicago. Other new markets will be considered with the right candidate.
Please submit a brief description of your skills and experience as it relates to community building, events, involvement with membership organizations as well as with your interest in golf to email@example.com.