Participants: Open to members of Women on Course
Purpose: To provide a mentorship connection between those who play golf, and understand the game, with those who are interested in learning golf and perhaps playing more.
Golf Mentor Qualifications:
- Has played golf for at least 1 year
- Plays 9/18 holes three (or more) times annually
- Completed the WOC mentorship onboarding form
- All WOC Golf Mentors are required to pass a certification course by WOC
- Fast Track to the First Tee program
- Zoom conference call with CEO, Tina Fox and/or Founder, Donna Hoffman
- Participate in 2 WOC Mentorship golf events per year
- Once the qualifications are met for the Mentor, they identified on guest lists as a a WOC Mentor.
- Mentees may connect with Mentors at designated WOC events
- The Mentor/Mentee relationship may continue beyond the course and can be done virtually (Video Conference, Phone call or In-person). Each pairing can decide whether to continue after the first meeting.
- Once the mentorship is complete, WOC requests both Mentor and Mentee provide feedback so that WOC may continue to advance and improve this network for the benefit of all participants.