Jekyll Island Club, Jekyll Island, GA
April 13-15, 2018
Presented by Women’s Golf Journal
Tee time takes on new meaning at this sprawling luxury resort located on historic Jekyll Island. Voted best Hotel in Georgia by Southern Living this charming destination provides the backdrop for exploration, beach combing and afternoon high tea with sixty-three holes of golf entertainment on four breathtaking courses. This event is now SOLD OUT! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on our waiting list and/or be on the list to learn about our next trip in 2018.
If you are asking yourself “Are these trips for me”, check out our adventures from a recent trip to Napa Valley.
SOLD OUT WITH 80 Travelers.
- Two Night (Friday/Saturday) luxury resort accommodations
- Saturday/Sunday breakfast
- Afternoon High Tea
- Friday 19th hole cocktail hour
- Saturday Low Country Boil dinner reception
- Friday and Saturday 18 or 9 holes of golf
- Full Access to the Jekyll Island Beach Club
- Gifts and surprises throughout your stay
Member Package: $839 double occupancy, $1,139 single
Non-Member Package: $919 double occupancy, $1,199 single
Payment Schedule: A second payment of $375 is due by November 15, 2017, and the final balance is due by March 1, 2018.
Cancellation Policy: The deposit of $75 is non refundable. A cancelation prior to January 1, 2018 will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be paid after that time although substitutions are allowed.