Villas of Grand Cypress, Orlando, FL
January 24-26, 2018
Presented by Women’s Golf Journal
Take a mid-week golf retreat centered around 45 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature-designed golf while also enjoying luxurious villa accommodations. Your private master bedroom and bath will open into a common living area, fully equipped kitchen, and patio overlooking the fairways or waterways of the breathtaking North Course.
During your stay, get an insiders look at the newest golf fashions, technology and products by attending the largest golf merchandise show in the world! Your package includes a 3 day pass to the PGA Merchandise show hosted at the Orange County convention center. WOC will coordinate daily group travel to the show located 7 miles from the resort.
A $99 deposit will hold your spot. Don’t delay, this trip will sell out fast!
Limited to 20 Travelers. RSVP NOW
- Two Night (Wednesday/Thursday) luxury guest villa accommodations
- Note: Guests will be staying a private master bedroom/bath suite opening into a shared villa with a living/dining room, fully equipped kitchen and patio overlooking the golf course.
- Ticket to the PGA Merchandise show open Wednesday, January 24 through Friday, January 26.
- Wednesday evening meet and greet cocktail
- Thursday afternoon lunch and 18 hole round of golf
- WOC coordinated group outing to the PGA Merchandise show Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
Member Package: $619 double occupancy, $859 single occupancy
Non-Member Package: $679 double occupancy, $919 single occupancy
Payment Schedule: A second payment of $300 is due by October 31, 2017, and the final balance is due by December 15, 2017.
Cancellation Policy: The deposit of $99 is non refundable. A cancelation prior to December 1, 2017 will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be paid after that time although substitutions are allowed.