(Two dates for back to back identical adventures. This trip is available only to WOC members)
Portmarnock Hotel & Golf Links
Strand Road, Portmarnock
Experience five days and four nights in a country known for breathtaking emerald green landscapes, friendly people, pubs and beverages (ie. Irish whiskey) and ancient history. Situated on one of the most stunning stretches of uninterrupted coastline, the Portmarnock Hotel is home to the historic Jameson Bar and award-winning Links Golf Course making this the perfect coastal retreat - just a short drive to downtown Dublin and quaint seaside villages. Our agenda includes bucket list golf, city touring, delicious dining and entertainment with free time to soak in the sights and beauty of the Irish culture.
- Four Night (Adventure 1: Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday or Adventure 2: Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday)
Overnight Accommodation with breakfast each morning
- Day 1: cocktail welcome reception
- Day 2: 18 holes at Portmarnock Golf Links
- Day 2: Guinness Storehouse tour/Dinner in Dublin
- Day 3: 18 holes at The K Club with boxed lunch
- Day 3: Dinner/Entertainment at an Irish Tavern
- Day 4: Day 4: Dublin Tour or 18 Holes at Howth Golf Club* upgrade
- Day 4: Saturday dinner and awards
- Roundtrip transportation to all scheduled golf, dining and tour activities
- Welcome gift
* Day 4 - The package price includes a choice between the Dublin tour with a visit to the Irish Immigration Museum, Croke Park Skyline and a Food and Fashion Trail with lunch or 18 holes of golf at Howth Golf Club.
The Dublin tour will include the Irish Immigration Museum, Croke Park Skyline and a Food and Fashion Trail with lunch.
Member Package: $2579 double occupancy, $2889 single occupancy
Double occupancy reservations made after March 28, 2022 are king bed rooms only.
Note: Package prices subject to increase should the euro to dollar exchange rate exceed 1.3
(registration allowed one trip per person)
A non refundable deposit of $500 is required to confirm your spot. All package rates are per person and include applicable taxes. You may extend your stay, by booking directly with the resort.
A second payment of $600 double/$750 single is due by July 10, 2022, third payment of $600 double/$750 single due by December 10, 2022 and the final balance is due by April 10, 2023.
The deposit of $500 is non refundable and non transferable. A cancelation prior to August 10, 2022 will receive a full refund less the deposit. Cancelations by December 31, 2022 will receive a 50% refund less the deposit and after this time no refunds will be paid although substitutions are allowed within 10 days of cancelation.
Travel insurance is recommended and typically must be purchased within 10 days of making your first deposit.