Casa de Compo Resort
Experience four days and three nights at this Caribbean luxury destination for discerning travelers and celebrities. Enclosed in an exclusive 7000 acre gated community Casa de Compo is known as one of the best golf resorts in the world! Play two of Pete Dye masterpieces including Teeth of the Dog, ranked #1 in the Caribbean and #27 in the world. (we played it and agree - seven stunning oceanfront holes)
Our package includes unlimited dining and cocktails throughout your stay with free time to explore this beautiful island compound. Relax on beautiful beaches, shop and yacht watch at the marina, and meander the cobblestone streets of Altos De Chavon, a replica of a 16th century Mediterranean village with artisans, shops and breathtaking views.
- Three Night (Thursday/Friday/Saturday) Overnight Accommodation Elite Guest Room
- Thursday night welcome reception
- Friday 18 hole round at Dye Fore Golf Course
- Saturday 18 hole round at Teeth of the Dog including caddie (mandatory caddie tip not included)
- Saturday cocktail reception and awards
- Four days of breakfast, lunch, dinner and unlimited snacks at 8 selected resort restaurants
- Four days of unlimited beverages (alcoholic drinks by the glass) at resort restaurants and bars
- One motorized 4 passenger touring cart per room
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non motorized water sports (kayak, paddle board, snorkeling) as available
- Daily housekeeping and bell service
- Gifts and surprises throughout your stay
Member Package: $1989 double occupancy, $2549 single occupancy
Reserve Your Spot
A non refundable deposit of $400 is required to confirm your spot. All package rates are per person and include resort fees and applicable taxes. Come early or stay longer at the all inclusive rate per night rate of $306 double occupancy or $461 single occupancy. (taxes and resort fees are additional)
A second payment of $500 is due by November 30, 2022, third payment of $500 due by April 30, 2023 and the final balance is due by November 30, 2023.
The deposit of $400 is non refundable and non transferable. A cancelation prior to January 30, 2023 will receive a full refund less the deposit. Cancelations by July 30, 2023 will receive a 50% refund less the deposit and after this time no refunds will be paid although substitutions are allowed within 10 days of cancelation.
Travel insurance is recommended and typically must be purchased within 10 days of making your first deposit.