Professional development programs including speakers, client hospitality and internal organizational events that educate, inspire and entertain.
- Increase prospecting and deepen relationships in a golf lifestyle environment
- Provide a memorable client hospitality experience
- Engage employees in networking across organizational levels
- Improve employee retention and loyalty
- Support employee in wellness activities
- Complement professional development and sales training programs
It was a pleasure meeting you last Thursday at the Women at GT Topgolf Event. You have certainly given golf a different perspective, and there has been lots of talk about your presentation in the office. Thanks again for the great event!
- Debbie Dickerson, Grant Thornton
What We Offer
CORPORATE EVENTS AND PROGRAMS
Golf provides women in business unprecedented access to decision-makers and keeps them engaged in conversations both on and off the course.
On Course Experiences
Let’s discuss how these programs can benefit your organization.
As a sponsor, you will reach a highly-coveted audience of diverse, engaged and influential women through multiple touch points. Opportunities are customized to meet your needs and may include:
- Speaking opportunities
- Product demonstrations
- Branded content
- Customer engagement
- Signature events
Donna Hoffman, Founder
Recognized as an innovative thought leader by the LPGA, Donna Hoffman inspires women to use golf as a vehicle for career and social enrichment. Donna’s entertaining and refreshing style removes the traditional barriers of the game allowing women to step up to the tee box without fear.
Choose a topic or have one customized for your audience.
- Ignite Your Career with Golf
- From Golf Widow to Golf Entrepreneur
- Business Lessons Learned on Course
Tina Fox, CEO
- Swing your Way to Success
- 19th Hole Networking
- Creating Collaboration and Culture on and off Course